eMadrid seminar on «Education and technologies for people with special educational needs»
Date and Location
Friday, December 10th, 2021. 15:00
This seminar will be hybrid
- For those who wish to attend in person, the event will take place at:
Sala de grados del edificio A (A-120)
Escuela Politécnica Superior
C/ Francisco Tomás y Valiente, 11. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Ciudad Universitaria de Cantoblanco, 28049, Madrid
- Those who prefer to attend remotely, can do so through Blackboard Collaborate. They will be able to access the room here.
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend. Register here.
IMPORTANT: Those participants who want to receive a document proving their attendance, must fill out this form and follow the instructions indicated. Failure to comply with the requirements will make it impossible to issue said document.
The seminar will start at 15:00 (CET, UCT+1).
- 15:00 - 15:40 «ICTs aimed at supporting people on the autism spectrum: lessons learned from COVID-19». Yussy Chinchay, teaching and research staff at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- 15:40 - 16:20 «Towards an inclusive university model: access for students with ASD and ID». Raquel de la Fuente, professor at the Department of Educational Sciences , Universidad de Burgos.
- 16:20 - 17:00 «Breaking Barriers: digital education for students with SEN». Guadalupe Montero de Espinosa, director of Education - NEE at Smile and Learn.
Not available yet
Basic information on data protection
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT. University Carlos III of Madrid.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE TREATMENT. Seminars and conferences.
PURPOSE. Organize and develop workshops, conferences, presentations and other similar activities. Management of registrations and, where appropriate, collections, communication and promotion and dissemination of said activities.