eMadrid seminar on «Naturalising learning spaces: challenges and lessons learned with IoT technology»
Friday, October 15th, 2021
Salón de Actos del Real Jardín Botánico de Madrid
Access through the entrance of the Cuesta de Moyano (Calle Claudio Moyano)
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend. Register here.
IMPORTANT: Those participants who want to receive a document proving their attendance, must fill out this form and follow the instructions indicated. Failure to comply with the requirements will make it impossible to issue said document.
The seminar will start at 11:00 (CET, UCT+1). You can attend in person or through Bb Collaborate platform. You can access it here.
- 11:00 - 11:30 «Teaching Environmental Awareness with Smart IoT Planters in Learning Spaces». Bernardo Tabuenca, Professor at the ETSI of Computer Systems of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) and coordinator of the Erasmus + TEASPILS project; Edmundo Tovar, Professor at the ETSI Informática and coordinator of the eMadrid project by the UPM.
- 11:30 - 12:00 «Environmental awareness and use of IoT technologies». Carlos Gilarranz Casado, Head of School at ETSIAAB and President of the Official College of Agricultural Technical Engineers of the Center; and Mariano Sánchez García, Head of the Gardening and Arboriculture Unit of the RJB-CSIC.
- 12:00 - 12:30 «Initiatives to improve the environmental quality of the ETSI Industriales classrooms». Yago Torroja Fungairiño, Professor of the ETS Industrial Engineers of the UPM.
- 12:30 - 13:00 «IoT as a vector of digitization of SmartUniversity to generate healthier and more resilient spaces». Juan Antonio Rodríguez Rama, PhD candidate at the ETSI Minas y Energía of the UPM.
- 13:00 Spanish wine offered by the E + TEASPILS project
Basic information on data protection
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT. University Carlos III of Madrid.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE TREATMENT. Seminars and conferences.
PURPOSE. Organize and develop workshops, conferences, presentations and other similar activities. Management of registrations and, where appropriate, collections, communication and promotion and dissemination of said activities.